Submit your focused symposia for World Physiotherapy Congress 2023
Call for focused symposia is open!
The call for focused symposia for World Physiotherapy Congress 2023 is now open.
This is your opportunity to be involved in one of the key sessions at congress, 2-4 June 2023. The 60-minute sessions include high profile speakers, draw large audiences, and aim to create insightful and engaging learning experiences that ultimately inform, inspire, involve and empower delegates.
The congress programme committee is interested in any topic but is particularly keen to see proposals that address the following:
- physiotherapy research and practice on communicable diseases such as COVID-19 and post-covid condition/Long Covid
- how physiotherapy needs to change to address global health issues, such as the demands of an ageing population, multi-morbidity and topics identified in the Rehabilitation 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals
- the unique contribution of physiotherapists in the physical activity agenda and health literacy
- professional challenges across all areas, such as diversity and inclusion, quality assurance, knowledge translation, implicit bias, mental health, and wellbeing
- the role of innovative technology in physiotherapy
- new approaches to address policy and advocacy issues, such as health system funding, cost-effectiveness and the unique role of physiotherapy.
Deadline for submissions: 28 April 2022